Monday, February 7, 2011

Spacation Anyone...It's Imperative that you Treat YOU!


Unfortunately there are moments when the ills of the world get the best of us.  It can be work related, a family or medical crisis, or even the results of another’s actions imposed upon us.  Sometimes these events get the best of us and knock the wind out of us.  I can definitely relate to this feeling.  Recently I was involved in a pretty bad hit and run car accident.  Though I can’t remember too many of the details involved, my body and mind can feel the results.  Unfortunately, it is paying a toll on my soulfulness.  L  Yeah I know.  I shouldn’t allow such things to get me down.  I won’t.  In fact I was just thinking, while resting at home, that it would be lovely to just book a flight and take a spacation.
I may be unable to take advantage of a spacation immediately due to physical therapy sessions but a date has been marked off on my calendar.  If you’re able bodied, why not take one yourself. 
Spa vacations, or spacations as I call them, are refreshing.  They renew the spirit and mind.  The primary purpose of a spacation is to feed one’s soul and rehabilitate one’s health.  There are over 12,000 locations within the United States in which you can take advantage of a spacation and even more abroad.  There are spas all over the world that can cater to your specific needs and desires.  From yoga and meditation to mud baths and massages; take your pick.  We are more than excited to get you there.
During the beginning stages of planning a spacation, consider your interests and what you would like to achieve.   Consider the location as well.  Together we can work on narrowing down your choices and begin to research locations and prices.  Our goal is to get you reacquainted with your peace of mind while also giving you the biggest bang for your buck.
It is imperative that you take a holistic approach in taking care of your wellbeing.  You will come out refreshed, energized, sharp, and happier.  Many nations are plagued with unhealthy bodies that have succumbed to stress related illnesses.  Please do yourself a favor and love yourself enough to take a break.
Feel free to visit us at http://www.simplypleasurabletravel.com/ or contact me directly at kbarnes09@vacation.com so we can begin designing your next travel experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment